Landesk : How To Deploy a PXE representative
You need to deploy one PXE representative on each subnet where you want to provide PXE boot support. You set up a PXE representative by running the PXE Representative Deployment script on the selected device.
- In the console, click Tools > Distribution > OS Deployment.
- In the Operating system deployment window, click the All other scripts tree item. Click the PXE representative deployment script, and then click the Schedule toolbar button.
- In the console's network view, select the target device on which you want to install PXE services.
- Drag and drop the selected device to the PXE Representative deployment task in the Scheduled tasks window.
- Right-click the PXE Representative deployment task, click Properties, and finish configuring the task.
TIPS IF FAIL:
If it always failed with "the system cannot find the file specified" and return code "2".
There is a TIPS:
From client connect to \\<Your_landesk_serveur>\ldmain\ldlogon
and COPY "sdclient.exe" and "LDISCN32.EXE" to c:\ldclient
And restart PXE Representative
and it's done